Kvizo is a practice and learning tool for adademic quiz bowl. It currently supports the following features:
- A practice interface designed to minimize eye movement.
- A question database.
Kvizo is still in active development. This is an early preview release. The following are planned future features:
- User accounts.
- Tracking of performance over time.
- Exploration and searching insights for studying.
- Generated user profiles based on past performance.
- Estimated tossup points per tossup heard by category.
- Estimated probability of a user correctly answering a question.
- Personalized studying insights and suggestions.