I am currently investigating the design of media systems and their impact on public discourse. I view mediated communication as a negotiation between multiple parties and thus employ a combination of methods from computational social science and media studies to understand both sender and receiver perspectives.
An automatic list of my publications can be found on Google Scholar.
- “Parallel Python for Agent-Based Modeling at a Global Scale.”
- Nicole Blandin, Carl Colglazier, John O’Hare, and Paul Brenner. In Proceedings of the 2017 International Conference of The Computational Social Science Society of the Americas, p. 10. ACM, 2017.
- “Advanced Tools for Computational Social Science”.
- Carl Colglazier and Paul Brenner. 2018 Summer Undergraduate Research Symposium, University of Notre Dame.
- “Parallel Python for Global Social Simulations”
- Carl Colglazier and Paul Brenner. 2017 Summer Undergraduate Research Symposium, University of Notre Dame.