I have over a decade of experience with various artistic media such as film, music, and writing.
- The People’s House (2015) 1
- Due Process (2014) 2
- Cary (2013) 3
- Executive Powers (2013)
- Intellectual Property (2012) 4
- The Great Compromise (2011) 5
- Wasting Waste (2010) 6
- Filmmakers’ Guide
- Ran for the course of a year from 2012 to 2013. Reached over a thousand subscribers and over a hundred thousand views.
- The Hitchhikers
- Created a documentary series as marketing tool for Hitchhikers Robotics Group, Inc between 2012 and 2015. Reached over fifteen thousand views.
- “Cary teen wins fifth C-SPAN video award”
- Will Doran, The Cary News. 1 June 2015.
- “Cary teen’s documentary tops contest”
- Andrew Kenney, The Cary News. 30 March 2011.
I'm Carl Colglazier.
Rooted in a dual education in computer science and communication, I make meaningful information accessible with new media, social computing, and computational social science. I also post on Twitter, YouTube, and GitHub.